“A few months after moving into our new home built by the new home company my husband started getting very sick. The doctors said that somehow he had been poisoned. Then I found out that the new home company had built all the homes in our area right across the street from the number one toxic dump site in the state. They should’ve told us but they didn’t.
My husband and I worked very hard all our lives and now we won’t be able to enjoy the last years we have left in decent health. Stay away from the new home company.”